What is it?
|A cyclic multi ping utility for selected addresses using GTK/ncurses. You simply write addresses into a configuration file and after execution of pinger, you will see small nice window, which inform you about current status of selected hosts and their triptimes.
This program is written under GPL licence.
If something goes wrong, write me. It is not disturbing, it is doing the right thing.
Need testers! I'll be happy if you report any error on my mail (in README).
, since version 0.32 there are also debian packages available (experimental, created without Debian)
See README (included in archive) for installation instructions.
- fast, lightweighted NCURSES (text) and GTK (graphics) version
- hosts with configurable timings of next ping attemps
- ARP or ICMP pinging (for each host)
- domain name resolving (periodical)
- last online status time
- multiple configuration sets (displayed as 'tabs')
- log recording host status changes
- complete polish and czech translation
- GTK 2.6+ (not needed if ncurses found and you don't want graphics)
- Ncurses library ver. 5.4+ (not needed if GTK found and you don't want text mode)
For people contributing to this project see AUTHORS file inside the package.
Author: Petr Koloros
Mail: silk [at] sinus.cz
Pinger in GTK mode
Pinger in curses mode in Czech language
.. and the advanced v0.21 antialiased gtk version